The twice-weekly concert series is returning to Lynn Valley Village again this summer. Wednesday and Friday nights local artists will hit the stage for free evenings of entertainment. Mark you calendars for the special family days and dance workshops all put on by North Van Recreation.
- Wednesday July 4, 6-8 p.m. – Active Antics. Enjoy a musical comedy show with the Myrtle Sisters and try games and circus arts with teh Red Fox Healthy Living Society.
- Friday, July 6, 7-9 p.m. – Deanna Knight & The Hot Club of Mars (Swing / Jive)
- Wednesday July 11, 6-8 p.m. – Little Mountain Brass Band. Bring the whole family for an evening of British-style brass tunes and upcycling crafts with Thrifty by Design.
- Friday July 13, 7-9 p.m. – En Karma (Bhangra)
- Wednesday July 18, 6-8 p.m. – Sean Ashby Live! Guitarist, singer, songwriter Sean Ashby joins us for an intimate summer evening performance.
- Friday July 20, 7-9 p.m. – Terminal Station (Blues / Rock)
- Wednesday July 25, 6-8 p.m. – Let’s Dance! Interactive dance workshops featuring Chinese ribbon, Middle Eastern and Hip Hop dance styles.
- Friday July 27, 7-9 p.m. – Gary Comeau and the Voodoo Allstars (New Orleans Roots and Blues)
Wednesday August 1, 6-8 p.m. – Family Fun Night. A shared evening of artistic and creative workshops for families to enjoy together.
- Friday August 3, 7-9 p.m. – Sam Spades (Rockabilly)
- Wednesday August 8, 6-8 p.m. – Village Beat. Feel the rhythm of percussion and test out a variety of instruments with the Fairfield Music zoo.
- Friday August 10, 7-9 p.m. – R&B Conspiracy (Classic Rhythm & Blues)
- Wednesday August 15, 6-8 p.m. – SHINE Young Artist Music Showcase. Come out and enjoy some of the North Shore’s up-and-coming talent from Creativ Music Centre, backed by a live band.
- Friday August 17, 7-9 p.m. – Big Easy Funk Ensemble (New Orleans Funk)
- Wednesday August 22, 6-8 p.m. – Colours of Bollywood. Join Bollywood star, Karima Essa, for a vibrant performance and dance workshop. Enjoy henna art and a community weaving project.
- Friday August 25, 7-9 p.m. – Adam Woodall Band (Folk Rock)