LynnValleyLife Network & Direct Mail Offers/Contest Rules
HOW TO ENTER:
In order to be eligible for the free offer you must:
- Complete the data form with complete and accurate data including, first name, last name, physical home address, active email address and phone number.
- The free gift/offer will be delivered by email or by mail to the address you provide within 30 days of entering/subscribing.
- By subscribing to the merchant offer/contest, you agree that your information can be provided to the donating merchant for promotional purposes.
- Entrants must be nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- Only one gift card per household. No purchase necessary. No cash value.
- If asked, provide proof of residence in the defined “Lynn Valley Neighbourhood”. For the purpose of this offer/contest the Lynn Valley Neighbourhood is defined as homes within the Canada Post postal codes starting with V7K, V7J or V7N.
- Entrants must be a resident of the province of British Columbia and citizen or permanent resident of Canada. Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or his/her parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer or director of Generator Communications Inc DBA LynnValleyLife.com, or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies or subsidiaries (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”). The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background check on entrants, if applicable.
- Entries that do not meet the above requirements or which are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
BLACK BEAR PRIZE:
- Not valid for alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- Limited quantities available.
- Must be used in one visit.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or coupon.
- Gift card expires August 31, 2018.
Unless indicated otherwise on the website, one (1) Prize/Gift (the “Prize”) will be awarded for each entry subject to rules stated above. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize will vary by Prize, but in no event shall such Prize be valued equal to or more than five Canadian Dollars will not be redeemable for cash. All prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its discretion. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (as more fully discussed below). All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, provincial and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Giveaway, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, winner to appear in person on a television, radio or Internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Giveaway. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto.
Winners may be required to sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of receipt of such document(s) or Prize will be forfeited. All Prize claims and winner materials will be verified by Giveaway judges. If this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, because of any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Giveaway and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Giveaway.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
Winner, by acceptance of any Prize, agrees to release Generator Communications Inc. DBA LynnValleyLife.com from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Affiliates make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Affiliates are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway and which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice.
The Giveaway shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
CURENT & PAST CONTESTS and OFFERS:
- To be eligible for the Lynn Valley Meats Prize your subscription must be received between 12:01 AM November 26, 2011 and 11:59 PM on December 2, 2011.
- To be eligible for the Browns Social House Prize your subscription must be received between 12:01 AM February 19, 2011 and 11:59 PM on February 29, 2011.
- To be eligible for the 100th LV days 2nd Annual Gala Tickets your subscription must be received between 12:01 AM April 4th 2012 and 11:59 PM on May 1st 2012.
- To be eligible for the Delany’s Prize your subscription must be received between 12:01 AM February 1, 2015 and 11:59 PM on March 15, 2015.
- To be eligible for the Black Bear Prize your subscription must be received between 12:01 AM January 25, 2018 and 11:59 PM on March 8, 2018. Gift card expires August 31, 2018.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.